CHACHACHACHACHAAAANGES

Greetings, ever-growing populace.

Some of you may have noticed that, in the recent half-hour, your Benevolent Clicktator is now also your Benevolent Twittator, spreading TV fanaticism throughout the world at 140 chars a pop!

(Twitter. I'm trying to say I got twitter.)

Follow me, bitches.

NEXT!

I designed a logo!!! ...it's shit.

Microsoft Word's finest, the product of a whole three minutes of Google Image searching, courtesy of incessant shift-command-4 screenshooting, the accuracy of which was commendably mediocre.

But it's what I've got for now. And it might mean that I need to change my beloved navy-and-orange theme. But not just yet, because the TV is rad and the site is rad and I can deal with the colour clashing for now.

Tomorrow, please enjoy the newest The Borgias episode, "The Art of War", and then meet me back here for the review! And then the recap!

And kids, I'm gonna need to pick a new show for when this is all over. Preferably in its first season. I might put up a poll when I figure out how the hell. Until then, please leave suggestions in the comments or in my suggestion box!

I love you, je t'aime, ti/te amo, ich liebe dich.

Clicky out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Clicktator commands you to comment.